Forecasting Events
  • 5/27 Memorial Day
  • 5/28 Canesfest
  • 5/30 Last Day of School
The Student News Site Of Inlet Grove High School

12 YEARS LATER: The senior class of 2024 have reached a milestone in their life, as they reflect on all the growth, work, and achievements throughout their k-12 experience. Family, friends, and many more have gathered together to celebrate this last chapter of an era with tears of joy, and laughter.
To new beginnings
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor
The uncovering
Lovely Marcelus, Photo Editor
ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO:  Students participate in a Mental Health Week exercise hosted by Ms. Potter in Room 101 during lunch, earning one of the five Get Your Green On stamps needed to earn a raffle ticket.
Photo of the Day: Mindful Monday
Andrew Mongerard, Staff Writer
STAR OF THE NIGHT: Historian Karma McLeod (Right) honors Danjel Saint-Fleur with a Medal for graduating with his Associate of Arts (AA) degree from Palm Beach State College, at Senior Awards Night, held in the auditorium.
Photo of the Day: Awards and recognition
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor
Stop motion films
Stop motion films
Jeanie Auguste
Jeanie Auguste
Entertainment Editor
Keren Joseph
Keren Joseph
Photo Editor

SJW: Freedom of Religion

SJW%3A+Freedom+of+religion+
Alaja Depina
SJW: Freedom of religion

The First Amendment has 5 freedoms in it.

They include freedom of speech, press, assembly, petition, and religion.

Freedom of religion gives anyone the right to practice whatever religion they choose. It treats Christians, Muslims, atheists, and more equally.

With the First Amendment, you are given the right to express yourself any way you feel about religion. Some court cases that dealt with religion were Reynolds v. United States, Braunfeld v. Brown, Sherbert v. Verner, etc…

In the past, James Madison himself has described religion as an unalienable right, meaning that you possess it and no one can take it away from you.

Everyone should be able to practice their religion without someone going against that.

Religion has also dealt with important issues like life, human sexuality, and marriage. Also, the basis of religious freedom is protecting your religious rights from the government.

Positively, anyone can benefit from freedom of religion. In my opinion, it makes the world a better place. Having different religions does not make a person any different from the next person.