Know Your Staff: Mr. Valliere

TESTING%3A+Mr.+Valliere+is+our+testing+coordinator.+

Erna Delice

TESTING: Mr. Valliere is our testing coordinator.

Erna Delice, Editor

Mr. Valliere is the testing coordinator, whose responsibility is to organize and execute the state required testing of the students.

β€œI am responsible to ensure that students receive their correct testing sessions and accommodations,” said Mr. Valliere.

Mr. Valliere received a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois (Evanston borders Chicago, IL).

Mr. Valliere said he is passionate about, β€œguiding my daughters’ successfully into adulthood,Β One is a freshman at Spanish River HS and the other is a sophomore at UF.”

Before coming to Inlet Grove, Mr. Valliere mentioned that he worked in financial services, which lasted 20 years. β€œDuring my last career which lasted 20 years in financial services, I worked in the back office, in sales, on a trading desk, and as a securities principal.”

After teachingΒ  Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Earth Space, Environmental Science, and Chemistry at Inlet Grove for 4 years, he said, “I decided to move into the Testing Coordinator position as a next step of my educational career.” 

He said he enjoys new challenges. β€œI have had several jobs in my life, because I enjoy new challenges.”

Β Mr. Valliere says he loves, “Interacting with students, and assisting them with testing issues and/or conflicts (there is almost always a solution to any problem).” 

Something that makes Mr. Valliere is , β€œHearing a great, good or mediocre joke and having a laugh with my friends, colleagues, and students.” 

β€œSarcastic humor is my favorite, as the best punchline is one that is unexpected.”