Forecasting Events
  • 3/1 Start of Women's History Month
  • 3/9 SAT
  • 3/10 Daylight Savings Time
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚πšƒπš„π™³π™΄π™½πšƒ π™½π™΄πš†πš‚ πš‚π™Έπšƒπ™΄ 𝙾𝙡 π™Έπ™½π™»π™΄πšƒ π™Άπšπ™Ύπš…π™΄ π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Όπš„π™½π™Έπšƒπšˆ 𝙷𝙸𝙢𝙷 πš‚π™²π™·π™Ύπ™Ύπ™»

REPRESENT: Coming to the end of Black History Month and the fourth day of Spirit Week, Mr. Sutton, a History teacher, shows out in his FAMU jersey for HBCU day.
Photo of the Day 2: Venomous scholars
Keren Joseph, Photo Editor
SEEK THROUGH: For the 2nd Black History Month assembly, Breyana Brown, a 12th grader, and 10th grader A’mila Burey played mother and daughter roles advocating the beauty of black skin and hair.
Photo of the Day: Beat the words
Alaja Depina, Communication Chief
STYLISH WAYS: Energetic bops contrasting with elegant blues; students, such as Rhianna Enis and Dina Medellus, demonstrating their diverse styles on the third day of Spirit Week to fit the theme jazz vs hip-hop.
Photo of the Day: Harmony and beats
Alaja Depina, Communication Chief
SPEEDY: The track team had their second meet of the year at Dwyer High School on Feb. 27.
A mile away
Shataha Civil, Staff Writer
LINE UP: People went to various tables to ask questions or to find out more information about each program.
Discussion of dyslexia
Alaja Depina, Communication Chief
Jeanie Auguste
Jeanie Auguste
Entertainment Editor
Moline Charles
Moline Charles
Photo Editor

Go Owls!

College Tour

Florida Atlantic University has many college campuses, such as Dania Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, and Fort Pierce.

But On January 18, 2024, Inlet Grove Seniors and a few Juniors took a college tour of Florida Atlantic University’s main campus in Boca Raton, FL.

The tour guides greeted the canes, and they headed out to the Business Administration building, the library, and the Student Union.

The tour guides expressed how staying on campus and coming to FAU is a great decision.

They took them to the library and the Student Union to show the canes student life at FAU.

They also stated that coming to FAU many things are free, such as laptops if students don’t have access to one and gaming consoles and controllers to hang with friends in the Union.

Speaking of hanging with friends, FAU is big on their concerts and shows. They invite celebrities such as 21 Savage, Kodak Black, Druski, etc.

After viewing the campus, the tour guides took the canes outside to view the FAU Owl Statue.

The tour guide said that rubbing the owl’s beak brings good luck and grants wishes.

Just across the street was the infamous FAU Football Stadium. The FAU Stadium is one of the only collegiate football stadiums in the United States with a 180-degree view of the Atlantic Ocean from its highest seating positions.

After an informational meeting in the University Theatre, the students headed to the Atlantic Dining Hall for Lunch to end the day.

They had many food selections, such as Vegan food, sandwiches, pizza, fast food, and grab-and-go foods.

“The FAU trip was quite the experience, I loved it. It was very educational, and the tour guides showed a lot of opportunities that the school has if we do choose FAU.” Said Densley Metayer, a 12th grader in the Web Design Academy.