Forecasting Events
  • 5/27 Memorial Day
  • 5/28 Canesfest
  • 5/30 Last Day of School
The Student News Site Of Inlet Grove High School

12 YEARS LATER: The senior class of 2024 have reached a milestone in their life, as they reflect on all the growth, work, and achievements throughout their k-12 experience. Family, friends, and many more have gathered together to celebrate this last chapter of an era with tears of joy, and laughter.
To new beginnings
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor
The uncovering
Lovely Marcelus, Photo Editor
ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO:  Students participate in a Mental Health Week exercise hosted by Ms. Potter in Room 101 during lunch, earning one of the five Get Your Green On stamps needed to earn a raffle ticket.
Photo of the Day: Mindful Monday
Andrew Mongerard, Staff Writer
STAR OF THE NIGHT: Historian Karma McLeod (Right) honors Danjel Saint-Fleur with a Medal for graduating with his Associate of Arts (AA) degree from Palm Beach State College, at Senior Awards Night, held in the auditorium.
Photo of the Day: Awards and recognition
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor
Stop motion films
Stop motion films
Moline Charles
Moline Charles
Photo Editor
Lovely Marcelus
Lovely Marcelus
Photo Editor
Elijah Goring
Elijah Goring
Staff Writer
Keren Joseph
Keren Joseph
Photo Editor

SJW: Freedom of the press

SJW%3A+Freedom+of+the+press+created+by+
Alaja Depina
SJW: Freedom of the press created by

The freedom of the press grants that journalists and media organizations the right to publish news and information without the government’s consent.

This freedom allows journalists to report public interest, contribute to public disclosure, cover different types of events, etc…

The freedom of the press applies to every journalist including the Grovewatch publications team. Our main goal is to cover all kind of events that happens inside the school.

This gives us the right to publish on Grovewatch and to cover any type of events that are held at the school or outside the school.