Healthcare and Science Stars of Tomorrow and the Canes are there today!

Brenda Joseph

CAREER SYMPOSIUM: Live from Inlet Grove Community High School, Nova Southeastern staff preparing for today’s presentations are from left, Miguel Echeverrin, Dr. Lonette Spence, her son, Silas Spence, Laura Linston, Daika Derval, Vanessa Gomes, Kristin Hernandez, Alexis Jarvis and Stephanie N. Ranger.

DR. CATO T. LAURENCIN: The keynote speaker and specialist in Regenerative Engineering, advised students in the packed auditorium, "You have to be courageous. You have to take chances to be successful in life."
Bianca Bernard
DR. CATO T. LAURENCIN: The keynote speaker and specialist in Regenerative Engineering, advised students in the packed auditorium, “You have to be courageous. You have to take chances to be successful in life.”
DR. ROGER L. DUNCAN III: The president of the T. Leroy Jefferson Medical Society welcomed students and medical professionals to the 4th annual Career Symposium.
Micaja Jeune

IMG_9249Micaja Jeune

HAND IT OVER: The program handed out to everyone at the Career Symposium.CB Hanif
HAND IT OVER: The program handed out to everyone at the Career Symposium.

IMG_9231Everald Mcfarlane

IMG_9227Staff

Micaja Jeune

National Coalition of 100 Black Women: Dr. Catherine Lowe, right, and Tracy Shipp, chair and co-chair of the NCBW Health Committee.
Micaja Jeune

Micaja Jeune

STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS: The Inlet Grove hosts included (R-L) Todd Morey, Rebecca Blair, Andrew Roman, Jerry Urena, Leeds Antoine and Cynthia Ortiz
Everald Mcfarlane
STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS: The Inlet Grove hosts included (R-L) Todd Morey, Rebecca Blair, Andrew Roman, Jerry Urena, Leeds Antoine and Cynthia Ortiz.