When is graduation?

When is graduation?

“When is graduation?” That’s what many high school seniors are asking around Inlet Grove.

Graduation is the most exciting yet scariest event for high school seniors. For a lot of people, graduating from high school is a goal. Many of our parents never made it to the last step. It takes a lot of time and effort to achieve that goal. But in the long run, it opens a lot of opportunities for people to succeed.

Graduation is the end of high school, and the beginning to a new life. When I think of family and friends gathering together to celebrate a special occasion, I feel like I have accomplished my strongest goal. Has this never occurred to you, that graduation would be the end of our youth and a start of…? We all have a goal and our goal is to walk across the stage. We want to prove wrong those who didn’t believe in us, and thank those who did.

High school not just about making memories but also knowing what we want to become. Inlet Grove has given us the opportunity to experience a career we believe is right for us. Students might not appreciate it now, but they will appreciate it later when they have their career for which they worked hard at Inlet Grove.

Senior students this year have been working hard, meeting the new requirements. These students should feel proud. We are going to be the biggest class to graduate from Inlet Grove. High school taught us about caring for each other, taught us life lessons, and work ethics. If you work hard and push yourself you can accomplish about anything.

These have been four long years of dreaming, working hard and waiting. We will cherish the good and bad moments. Besides, 20 years from now, who really is going to remember how much stress we have had since freshman year.

So when is graduation?