Forecasting Events
  • 5/27 Memorial Day
  • 5/28 Canesfest
  • 5/30 Last Day of School
The Student News Site Of Inlet Grove High School

Multimedia Club members covering Canesfest live. Check throughout the day for updates.
Celebratory blowout
12 YEARS LATER: The senior class of 2024 have reached a milestone in their life, as they reflect on all the growth, work, and achievements throughout their k-12 experience. Family, friends, and many more have gathered together to celebrate this last chapter of an era with tears of joy, and laughter.
To new beginnings
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor
The uncovering
Lovely Marcelus, Photo Editor
ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO:  Students participate in a Mental Health Week exercise hosted by Ms. Potter in Room 101 during lunch, earning one of the five Get Your Green On stamps needed to earn a raffle ticket.
Photo of the Day: Mindful Monday
Andrew Mongerard, Staff Writer
STAR OF THE NIGHT: Historian Karma McLeod (Right) honors Danjel Saint-Fleur with a Medal for graduating with his Associate of Arts (AA) degree from Palm Beach State College, at Senior Awards Night, held in the auditorium.
Photo of the Day: Awards and recognition
Jessica Bureau, Co-Editor

New beginnings

OVERVIEW%3A+Marine+Academy+instructor+Mr.Burt+is++shown+above+teaching+student+Chance+Williams+on+how+to+construct+the+motor+of+a+boat+
Alaja Depina
OVERVIEW: Marine Academy instructor Mr.Burt is shown above teaching student Chance Williams on how to construct the motor of a boat

Mr. Burt is the new Marine Technology teacher, located in Room 707.

“I decided to teach here because of my opportunity to educate and cultivate young minds,” said Mr. Burt.

“Marine Technology educates students on boat engines and boat safety as well as how to prevent accidents,” said Aiyana Lawrence, a Junior in the program.

According to the Inlet Grove website, “The Marine Technology Academy learns the theory of marine engine operation and how to service four-stroke, two-stroke, and diesel engines. This is a hands-on series of classes that enable students to learn.”

Aiyana said she likes Mr. Burt as an instructor and teacher because “he has patience with the class and when students need help he doesn’t hesitate to offer his assistance.”

Mr. Burt has taught for over 17 years and looks forward to continuing at Inlet Grove.

“I like seeing the satisfaction and confidence in my students as their knowledge grows,” said Mr. Burt.

He has not only met the likes of students but those part of the administration

“Mr. Burt is very passionate, and caring and wants to build good for the community and students,” said Mr. Lopez, the Principal of Inlet Grove,” Mr. Burt has lots of experience with the community as well as business and brings a lot of enthusiasm.”